There are three en suite bedrooms available at Manor Farm Stay and also a spacious and light Garden Room where we serve breakfast and where you are welcome to relax and enjoy the garden and birdlife.
Tariff for bed and breakfast (direct phone bookings only - these are always the best rates!):
£80 per night - double/twin, £70 per night - single occupancy, £100 per night - family occupancy, 2 adults and 1 child aged 2-14 on an air-bed, £120 per night - family occupancy in Sheep View, 2 adults (king-size bed) and 2 children aged 2-14 on a double sofa-bed.
Children under 2 stay for free, a travel cot is available.
This is a ground floor room with uninterrupted views of fields and the Lincolnshire Wolds in the distance. It can be set out as a double (with super king-size bed) or twin room.
A lovely room for enjoying afternoon sunshine and an evening of owl spotting!
This is a first floor room with lovely views of the well-established garden and fields. It can be set out as a double (with super king-size bed) or twin room.
The rustic beam, original cedar floor boards and morning sunshine give this room a cosy feel.
This is a first floor room with views of the farmyard and, depending upon the time of year, our flock of sheep in the fields beyond. This room has a king-size bed and a double sofa-bed.
With large dual aspect windows, this is a lovely light and airy room, offering great wildlife and farm-life watching opportunities.
The three large bedrooms have been designed to ensure your utmost comfort, our rooms have:
- Handcrafted wooden beds with comfortable mattresses and cosy duvets, Driftwood and Seashell have super king-size beds or the option to split the bed into two proper sized single beds. Sheep View has a king-size bed and a double sofa-bed
- Uninterrupted rural views from your bed
- En suite shower rooms with electric showers, fluffy towels, complimentary shower gel and handsoap, electric shaver/toothbrush point
- Wooden floors and tiled bathroom floors. There are rugs but we do recommend you bring slippers or house shoes
- Beverage trays with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate and home-made biscuits
- Small bottles of fresh milk in fridges in the Garden Room and on the first floor landing
- A selection of teas available in the Garden Room
- Complimentary refreshments upon arrival
- Wine glasses and a bottle opener are available
- Lots of books about the local area and many other subjects
- 32” flat screen Freeview televisions (these can be removed if you prefer)
- Free Wi-Fi access
All rooms could accommodate a travel cot for under 2s which we can provide free of charge and we also have a high chair available. Please contact us if you wish to use these facilities.
Alternatively we can provide a single air bed (for children aged 2-14) in Driftwood or Seashell - this is bookable as the Family Room option. In Sheep View there is a double sofa-bed (for children aged 2-14) - this is bookable as the Family Room option.