There are two en suite bedrooms available at Manor Farm Stay and also a spacious and light Garden Room where we serve breakfast and where you are welcome to relax and enjoy the garden and birdlife.
Low season £70 per night (double/twin), £55 per night (single occupancy) or £90 per night (family occupancy, 2 adults and 1 child aged 2-14 on an air-bed).
High season £80 per night (double/twin), £65 per night (single occupancy) or £100 per night (family occupancy, 2 adults and 1 child aged 2-14 on an air-bed).
Discounts for stays of 5 nights or more.
This is a ground floor room with uninterrupted views of fields and the Lincolnshire Wolds in the distance. It can be set out as a double (with super king-size bed) or twin room.
A lovely room for enjoying afternoon sunshine and an evening of owl spotting!
This is a first floor room with lovely views of the well-established garden and fields. It can be set out as a double (with super king-size bed) or twin room.
The rustic beam, original cedar floor boards and morning sunshine give this room a cosy feel.
The two large bedrooms have been designed to ensure your utmost comfort, both rooms have:
- Handcrafted wooden super king-size beds with comfortable mattresses and cosy duvets, or the option to split the bed into two proper sized single beds
- Uninterrupted rural views from your bed
- En suite shower rooms with electric showers, fluffy towels, complimentary shower gel and handsoap, electric shaver/toothbrush point
- Wooden floors and tiled bathroom floors. There are rugs but we do recommend you bring slippers or house shoes
- Beverage trays with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits
- Herbal teas and fresh milk in the Garden Room
- Complimentary refreshments upon arrival
- Wine glasses and a bottle opener are available
- Lots of books about the local area and many other subjects
- 32” flat screen Freeview televisions (these can be removed if you prefer)
- Free Wi-Fi access
Both rooms could accommodate a travel cot for under 2s which we can provide free of charge and we also have a high chair available. Please contact us if you wish to use these facilities.
Alternatively we can provide a single air bed (for children aged 2-14) - this is bookable as the Family Room option.